New Book is here!
Learn more: https://www.JohnTaylorGatto.com
Let’s tell the world!
Full speech: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5NGbDSzJis&t=249s
Get John’s Free Newsletter at: https://www.JohnTaylorGatto.com
John is “The World’s Most Courageous Teacher.,” according to Oxford Scholars Press, publisher of the forthcoming book,
The Underground History of American Education.
RON PAUL wrote the Foreword to his NEW Book. 2017 Release! Thank you https://www.MarshallFritz.org and https://www.NetworkForEducation.org who filmed this talk! https://www.JohnTaylorGatto.com .
He is the former State Teacher of the Year (New York, 1991)
Get free article, “Advice from Harvard: 10 Skills for Success in the Global Economy”
WATCH his most epic interview ever!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQiW_l848t8 Thanks https://www.TragedyAndHope.com
Meet John at https://www.JohnTaylorGatto.com
Like John at:
Tweet John at:
Subscribe to the Channel:
John Gatto is the former NY City and NY State Teacher of the year, where he inspired his students to achieve some amazing results through his nontraditional methods of instruction.
He taught 8th grade for 30 years in New York and has the stories to prove it. 😀
Thanks to the leaders who share this for your courage!!
Find solutions at http://www.EducationOptionsExpo.org
Tweet us @RealJohnGatto
Get John’s newest article,
“Advice from Harvard: 10 Skills for Success in the Global Economy” at https://www.JohnTaylorGatto.com
Would you like to ask John Taylor Gatto a question?
For your question to be considered, please review these guidelines:
1. If you are asking a question that pertains to your family and/or children, please be sure to include the gender(s), age(s), personality, and interests of each person. (If you feel the retelling of a pertinent backstory or experience would be valuable for John to know in order to offer a useful response, please include that information as well.)
2. Don’t ask more than one question
3. Don’t ask if you already know the answer
4. Don’t ask him to predict the future
5. Don’t ask rhetorical questions, or use a question to state a position or to be silly; otherwise, ask anything
Since his boyhood, John has had eclectic interests; from earliest his recollections he has been interested in everything under the
sun, but does not claim expertise in everything (if anything!); however, he is interested and willing to render candid opinions in any area one prefers (except medical advice), as long as one agrees to take his response to a question as merely a personal opinion, rendered free of charge or hidden agenda.
Send your question to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to his energy limitations, every question will not be answered, but all questions are welcome.
John’s newest book release is in Summer, 2015:
“The Underground History of American Education”
Buy his books on Amazon: