- iSDaily Thursday – February 15th, 2018 – Episode 030
Article Follows after show promotion [...]The post iSDaily Thursday – February 15th, 2018 – Episode 030 appeared first on iState. […]
Brett Veinotte of the School Sucks Project just returned from a 40-day cross-country trip, where he held meetings and events highlighting alternative approaches to education. He joins me today to discuss what he found.
About the Guest
Brett Veinotte is the host and editor of the School Sucks Project and podcast. He has worked in private education in various capacities for a dozen years.
Ep. 1043 Spontaneous Order or Lord of the Flies? An Inside Look at a School That Puts Students in Charge (Matthew Gioia)
Free eBook Mentioned
Contra Krugman Episode Mentioned
Ep. 115 Brutal: Contra Krugman Takes on Krugman’s P.C. List of America’s Sins
2) Free publicity for your blog. As a special thanks if you get your hosting through one of my affiliate links (this one for Bluehost, or this one for WP Engine), I’ll boost your blog. Click here for details.
3) Free History Course: The U.S. Presidents — Politically Incorrect Edition. Get access to this 22-lesson course: 22 videos, 22 mp3 files for listening on the go, and a bibliography of reliable books on the presidents. Get it at FreeHistoryCourse.com!.
4) $160 in Free Bonuses. Free signed copy of my New York Times bestseller The Politically Incorrect Guide to American History, plus a free 10-lesson bonus course on the foundations of liberty, plus a free year’s subscription to LibertyClassroom.com, when you subscribe to the Ron Paul Curriculum site through RonPaulHomeschool.com.
5) Free Books. Boost your intellectual ammunition with my free libertarian eBooks, including 14 Hard Questions for Libertarians — Answered, Bernie Sanders Is Wrong, and Education Without the State. Find them at TomsFreeBooks.com.
Audio by Chris Williams Audio.
Visit The Tom Woods Show Page