- iSDaily Wednesday – February 21st, 2018 – Episode 033
On this episode of iSDaily Wednesday with The One True Niz and Paul Gordon, On NewsFire, California's Pro Mass Shooter Law On Skynetter, Getting Road for Robo Army Merica On Liberty Tech, Blockchain Banking Thanks to Amanda [...]The post iSDaily Wednesday – February 21st, 2018 – Episode 033 appeared first on iState. […]
From The Tom Woods Show
Gene Epstein of Barron’s joins me to discuss Richard Thaler, this year’s recipient of the Nobel Prize in economics, who has helped to popularize “behavioral economics,” and how to deal with situations in which people behave “irrationally” (that is, unlike the way neoclassical economics expects them to).
About the Guest
Gene Epstein is economics and book review editor of Barron’s.
No more ill-fitting suits off the $99 clearance rack. Get a beautiful custom suit from IndoChino for just $379 (50% off) and free shipping when you visit IndoChino.com and enter code WOODS at checkout.
Guest’s Debate Series
Ep. 983 Can We Really Measure the “Happiest” Countries?
Ep. 921 The Long History of Presidential Stupidity in Economics
Ep. 891 Fiscal Doomsday: When It’s Coming and What It Looks Like
Ep. 822 The Work of Thomas Sowell: An Appreciation
Ep. 728 Can Libertarians Make a Decent Case for Free Trade?
Ep. 704 Adam Smith, Not the Founder of Economic Science
Ep. 634 The Economic Freedom of the World: What the Numbers Tell Us
Ep. 473 Does the Economy Do Better Under the Democrats, and Has Obama Been Better Than Reagan?
Ep. 462 We Found a Major Flaw in the Egalitarian Argument
Ep. 450 Noam Chomsky Led Me to Libertarianism, Says Guest
2) Free publicity for your blog. As a special thanks if you get your hosting through one of my affiliate links (this one for Bluehost, or this one for WP Engine), I’ll boost your blog. Click here for details.
3) Free History Course: The U.S. Presidents — Politically Incorrect Edition. Get access to this 22-lesson course: 22 videos, 22 mp3 files for listening on the go, and a bibliography of reliable books on the presidents. Get it at FreeHistoryCourse.com!.
4) $160 in Free Bonuses. Free signed copy of my New York Times bestseller The Politically Incorrect Guide to American History, plus a free 10-lesson bonus course on the foundations of liberty, plus a free year’s subscription to LibertyClassroom.com, when you subscribe to the Ron Paul Curriculum site through RonPaulHomeschool.com.
5) Free Books. Boost your intellectual ammunition with my free libertarian eBooks, including 14 Hard Questions for Libertarians — Answered, Bernie Sanders Is Wrong, and Education Without the State. Find them at TomsFreeBooks.com.
Audio by Chris Williams Audio.