This Australian man takes the expression “taking a piss” literally, and, in the end, fails to see the point of it.
Victorian heath authorities have issued a warning to travellers embarking on trips to Phuket Thailand after a local Bendigo man could permanently lose his eyesight.
Whilst on a Bucks Party trip in Phuket, Thailand, a group of Bendigo men were partying at their hotel suite with a bunch of local strippers when one of them gave the unsuspecting best man a Golden shower.
SPONSORIf you like this content, be sure you click here and support iState's ability to deliver to you news for the iStater, the state of one.
What started as a paradise holiday rapidly turned into Brandon Clark’s, 26, worst nightmare when he started showing symptoms of the chlamydia-infected bacteria.
“We were playing a bunch of games with the girIs when one of them instructed me to lay down on the floor. The next thing I know she was standing over me and she let rip and gave me a Goldie. She pissed all over my face and in my eyes.”
“It caught me by complete surprise. I washed my face but by the next day my eyes were all red and were extremely painful. The boys took me straight to a local hospital” he told reporters.
The bacteria that induces blindness is transmitted along with chlamydia, explains Dr. Andrew J. Baxton at Bendigo Hospital.
“Put simply, Trachoma is a bacterial eye infection, not unlike the common ‘pink-eye’ or conjunctivitis. Repeated reinfection, combined with the body’s immune reaction, often has devastating consequences eventually leading to scarring that causes the eyelid to turn inwards causing blindness.”
Bendigo, Victoria | A Bendigo man could permanently lose his eyesight after a chlamydia-infected stripper urinated on his face.