- iSDaily Tuesday – March 20th, 2018 – Episode 045
On this episode of iSDaily Tuesday with Bodhi Agora and Paul Gordon, On iScience, More Evidence of Human Whoredom On Lulzilla, Homer Simpson Gets Arrested On iPonder, Shouting Down Gun Grabbers is Dumb [...]The post iSDaily Tuesday – March 20th, 2018 – Episode 045 appeared first on iState. […]
Read full article
Part Two of our series on “Public School Demands Patriotic Global Citizen Allegiance from Kids”- Pledge of Allegiance Socialist and Fascist Origins
Paul Gordon reads the Student Code of Conduct Agreement sent home by the school that he was supposed to sign. Here is th text:
I leave you with the full text of the document that, at the end of the day, I refused to sign:
The (Unnamed) Area School District, in partnership with the family and the community, strives to promote good citizens and community-minded students. The Student Code of Conduct is a document to assist in that endeavor,
Our Framework for Citizenship seeks to build a safe, caring and respectful learning community based upon four components:
- Universal Values: Courage, empathy, friendship, honesty, integrity, kindness, loyalty, patience, patriotism, persistence, respect of others and self, responsibility, self-discipline, tolerance, trust, work ethic.
- Excellence: Internal push and desire to make a positive contribution to the community and society.
- Global Understanding: To develop- respect and appreciation for all people and beliefs, valuing the various cultures, races, and individual characteristics of our schools.
- Community Service: To become actively involved in activism that improves our community.
These four guiding principles promote the education of the whole child; our goal is to support and teach these four components through your child’s education the (Unnamed) Area School District.
We ask that parents/guardians review the Code of Conduct, especially the information that speaks to Our Framework for Citizenship. All members of our community should be aware of those behaviors that are contrary to good student behavior and could lead to consequences as related to the Code of Conduct.
Your signature and your child’s signature below indicate that you have been given a copy of the Student Code of Conduct for your review.
Watch Video in its entirety:
This article is from the series, “Public School Demands Patriotic Global Citizen Allegiance from Kids”
You can read the full article here: http://istate.tv/public-school-demands-patriotic-global-citizen-allegiance-from-kids/
You can watch the full video here: https://youtu.be/uWEnuvzEPu4
Here is the video playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2N7g1GZvKiW5bjrFyQVt0mFRiQLVkoky
Here are the article excerpts:
Here are the video excerpts: