- iSDaily Thursday – February 15th, 2018 – Episode 030
Article Follows after show promotion [...]The post iSDaily Thursday – February 15th, 2018 – Episode 030 appeared first on iState. […]
From Lions of Liberty
In this week’s Electric Libertyland, Brian observes the days-long silence from top Democrats on Harvey Weinstein’s grope-gate scandal, talks about the United States embarrassing itself at the U.N. discussing death sentences for gays, looks at a Miami Dolphins coach Christopher Foerster being outed on social media as a drug user because “social justice,” and examines the insane amount of corruption in Latin American and Caribbean countries’ public services. And to wrap it up: will Rand Paul cave on Trump’s tax plan in exchange for some love on health insurance?
Discussed in this Episode:
- The US in the UN is a disgrace (beyond the fact that we’re in the UN to begin with)
- “Social Justice” claims another innocent victim, this time a Dolphins coach
- Weinstein-loving leftists including Crowe and Damon lobbied to kill 2004 NYT story by Sharon Waxman
- Clinton FINALLY issues Weinstein statement 5 days later, pretending to be surprised.
- Latin America & Caribbean public services require bribes