From Lions of Liberty
In this week’s Electric Libertyland, Brian observes the days-long silence from top Democrats on Harvey Weinstein’s grope-gate scandal, talks about the United States embarrassing itself at the U.N. discussing death sentences for gays, looks at a Miami Dolphins coach Christopher Foerster being outed on social media as a drug user because “social justice,” and examines the insane amount of corruption in Latin American and Caribbean countries’ public services. And to wrap it up: will Rand Paul cave on Trump’s tax plan in exchange for some love on health insurance?
SPONSORIf you like this content, be sure you click here and support iState's ability to deliver to you news for the iStater, the state of one.
Discussed in this Episode:
- The US in the UN is a disgrace (beyond the fact that we’re in the UN to begin with)
- “Social Justice” claims another innocent victim, this time a Dolphins coach
- Weinstein-loving leftists including Crowe and Damon lobbied to kill 2004 NYT story by Sharon Waxman
- Clinton FINALLY issues Weinstein statement 5 days later, pretending to be surprised.
- Latin America & Caribbean public services require bribes